- Individualized portfolio design and management
- Goal-consistently meet or exceed benchmarks
- Active index style of investing
- Life style/risk oriented portfolios
- Exchange Traded Fund Portfolios – broad experience and successful track record
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are a hybrid security that combines the best features of stocks with the advantages of mutual funds.
Each Exchange Traded Fund owns a basket of securities in a specific market index.
Style: largecap value, midcap growth, etc.
- Sector: healthcare, consumer staples, etc.
- An industry: biotech, REIT, etc.
- Fixed income: inflation protected treasury, short term treasury, etc.
- International: Germany, Japan, China, etc.
- Commodities: gold, silver, etc.
ETFs are bought and sold on the major exchanges.